Kills and helps prevent moss, mould, mildew, lichen and algae growing on most exterior hard surfaces. Biodegradable and at recommended dilution rates has low toxicity for plants and animals. As a precaution any foliage should be fully rinsed if contact occurs. Ideal “spray and leave” solution. Initial application
Use at a ratio of 1:4 (200mls per litre, 20% soln) with cold potable water
Use at a ratio of 1:20 (50mls per litre, 5% soln). Spray onto surfaces, and leave.
For best results allow a dry contact time of at least 3 hours. Most surfaces do not require rinsing although some aged painted surfaces may require a rinse to avoid streaking.
Not available for this product.